Based in Bordeaux, France
Early Access: October 23rd, 2017
Pawarumi is an epic shoot'em up set in a futuristic universe, inspired by the pre-columbian civilizations. You'll play as Axo, pilot of the holy ship Chukaru, in a quest for revenge of the betreyal caused to the people of Earth. With its unique abilities, Chukaru can deal extra damage, heal itself or charge a super attack, simply by shooting with the right weapon on the right type of enemy! Mastering this Trinity Mechanic will be key to your success in Pawarumi.
- Unique Trinity Mechanic
- A new quest in each level
- Gorgeous 3D environments
- Epic staging with awesome camera work
Early Access Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for Pawarumi. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Awards & Recognition
- "Nominated for Best Indie Game" Ping Awards, Paris, November, 2017
- "Indie Game Area Selection" Tokyo Game Show, Tokyo, September, 2017
- "Indie Selection" Busan Indie Connect, Busan, September, 2017
- "Nominated for Trophée FLIP" Festival FLIP, Parthenay, July, 2017
- "Indie Garden Selection" Evry Games City, Evry, March, 2017
- "Indie Prize Selection" Casual Connect, Berlin, February, 2017
- "Indie Game Factory Selection" Animasia, Bordeaux, October, 2016
- "Indie Arena Booth Selection" Gamescom, Köln, August, 2016
- "Most anticipated occidental shoot'em up of the year"
- Gekko, Shmup'Em All
About Manufacture 43
Game studio based in Bordeaux, France. Run by a programmer and two graphic artists since 2016, together they aim at crafting original, fun and beautiful games.
More information on Manufacture 43, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Graphics and more
Graphics and more
Programming and more
Game Design Support
Management & QA Support