Based in Bordeaux, France
Steam: January 30th, 2018
Pawarumi is an epic shoot'em up set in a futuristic universe, inspired by the pre-columbian civilizations. You'll play as Axo, pilot of the holy ship Chukaru, in a quest for revenge of the betreyal caused to the people of Earth. With its unique abilities, Chukaru can deal extra damage, heal itself or charge a super attack, simply by shooting with the right weapon on the right type of enemy! Mastering this Trinity Mechanic will be key to your success in Pawarumi.
- Unique Trinity Mechanic
- Five levels, each with their own very unique settings
- Three difficulty levels each with their own storytelling
- Gorgeous 3D environments
- Epic staging with awesome camera work
- Peruvian Electro Metal Soundtrack
- Support for keyboard, gamepads and arcade sticks
Steam Launch Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Won Most Promising Shoot'em up of 2018" Shmup’Em-All Awards, 2017
- "Nominated for Best Indie Game" Ping Awards, Paris, November, 2017
- "Indie Game Area Selection" Tokyo Game Show, Tokyo, September, 2017
- "Indie Selection" Busan Indie Connect, Busan, September, 2017
- "Nominated for Trophée FLIP" Festival FLIP, Parthenay, July, 2017
- "Indie Garden Selection" Evry Games City, Evry, March, 2017
- "Indie Prize Selection" Casual Connect, Berlin, February, 2017
- "Indie Game Factory Selection" Animasia, Bordeaux, October, 2016
- "Indie Arena Booth Selection" Gamescom, Köln, August, 2016
- "The intricacy of the Trinity Mechanic and its gameplay depth place it as one of the best current representatives of the genre"
- Carlos Forcada, Meristation
- "Pawarumi is a clever and really motivating insider tip for arcade lovers"
- Jan Wöbbeking, 4Players
- "Most anticipated occidental shoot'em up of the year"
- Gekko, Shmup'Em All
- "A-W-E-S-O-M-E Shmup. One of the best vertical shmups of the decade."
- Fran, Sector Omega
Available from pawarumi.bandcamp.com.
About Manufacture 43
Game studio based in Bordeaux, France. Run by a programmer and two graphic artists since 2016, together they aim at crafting original, fun and beautiful games.
More information on Manufacture 43, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Graphics and more
Graphics and more
Programming and more
Game Design Support
Management & QA Support